This three-day course is a progression from the BP&M Kaizen Event Green Belt course. The course provides participants with critical insight into the steps and activities around preparing and facilitating Lean Initiatives and complex Kaizen Events. Successfully delivered Lean Initiatives are a cornerstone of Lean transformation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- This course is designed for employees, managers, and professionals who have completed the BP&M Kaizen Event Green Belt course.
- Managers and Executives. BP&M is happy to provide specialized courses for the Executive and CIO level. Please contact us for more information.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
At the end of this three-day course, you will be able to:
- Manage the complexity of enterprise-level processes, interacting successfully with multiple executive stakeholders and organizations.
- Establish a Lean Initiative Charter and linkages to project management processes to support multiple Kaizen Events.
- Contextualize and establish realistic goals and objectives.
- Apply Lean principles, tools, and techniques to assess a current state, identify waste areas and conditions, and highlight opportunities for improvement to achieve an improved future state with measurable results.
- Embed Change Management techniques.
The Black Belt course continues your Lean journey and gives you the knowledge and skills you need to facilitate and deliver complex Lean Initiatives. As you achieve efficiencies and learn more, we’ll help you record your Lean Development Units (LDUs) and Lean Registered Improvements (LRIs) to achieve your Lean Black Belt.