“The course was once again fun, interactive and provided us with the tools to put in practice what we learned in white & yellow and practice our facilitation skills. A big thank you!”
“Loved the course – a ton of information to digest but all useful, all presented clearly and all well-paced. Great job!”
- comments received from course participants
This two-day course is a progression from the BP&M Lean Tools & Techniques Yellow Belt course. The course provides participants with critical insight into the steps and activities necessary to prepare for and facilitate an effective Lean Kaizen Event—an essential step, and often a prerequisite, for a successful Lean transformation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- This course is designed for employees, managers, and professionals who have completed the BP&M Lean Tools & Techniques Yellow Belt course.
- Managers and Executives. BP&M is happy to provide specialized courses for the Executive and CIO level. Please contact us for more information.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
At the end of this two-day course, you will be able to:
- Understand and practice what is involved in preparing for and facilitating a Kaizen Event.
- Apply Lean Principles, tools, and techniques to assess a current state, identify waste areas and conditions, and highlight opportunities for improvement to achieve an improved future state with measurable results.
- Identify a process improvement opportunity for which to plan a Kaizen Event.
The Green Belt course continues your Lean journey and gives you the knowledge and skills you need to facilitate a Lean Kaizen Event and apply a variety of Lean tools and techniques. As you achieve efficiencies and learn more, we’ll help you record your Lean Development Units (LDUs) and Lean Registered Improvements (LRIs) to achieve your Lean Green Belt. This achievement opens the door to the Lean Initiatives (Black Belt) component of your journey.